COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you give us, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
As is true with most websites, when you visit and browse our website we automatically collect information about your computer, including your IP address, time zone, browser type, referring and exiting pages. We may collect information about the individual pages or products you view to see how you interact with the website. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, or system troubleshooting purposes.
We collect information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer. Our cookies do not collect personal or confidential information and are not spyware. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. These allow us to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing communications and campaigns. We then use this information to provide an efficient, meaningful, and optimized website experience.
Any personal information we collect, we use to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve the website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described above. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not authorize the collection of our visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for their use. If we hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping and handling order(s), we will only provide those companies with the personal information they need to provide these services to us. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law (i.e., to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process)
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- If Earth Recovery engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate, we may share your contact information with them to be used in relation to the promotion.
If Earth Recovery is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information. You will be notified about any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
- For Google
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, updating your communications preferences, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud tracking or similar purposes.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry standards to make sure it is protected. When you enter sensitive information, including your credit card information, it is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). It’s important to note no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please contact us.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data will be stored on a secure server behind a firewall through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Earth Recovery, LLC
P.O. BOX 174
Newtown CT 06470